cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Cordova guidelines part of ContributorWorkflow
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:41:00 GMT
I'll add this to the wiki, but putting it out here as well for the other
platforms/plugins:

cordova-ios uses uncrustify in a pre-commit hook:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-ios/tree/master/hooks that needs to be
added on a per clone basis. Saves me a lot of time when I do my own
commits. It can be configured for other languages. Could be a coho thing to
add these hooks when pulling down repos (gasp) ;)

Also, regarding contributing, I added this issue for adding a
CONTRIBUTING.md to all our repos: