cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [iOS] Objective-C object binding to UIWebWiew's JavaScriptCore
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 18:43:56 GMT
Brian - Yes they can, as I have theoretically proposed - but that property
I showed is readonly, but this being Objective-C and the ability to use
KVC, that won't stop us...
Jesse - testing is a given, there shouldn't be any other way - isolating it
as a plugin would give us this so it won't be in the core (labs?).

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:

> can bridges be plugins? (if not: they totally should be / what an awesome
> feature)
>

> On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 11:16 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org
> >wrote:
>
> > Put it behind a compile-time flag? Implement it as a plugin?
> >

> > On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:56 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Anyone have an app up on the ios app store that is willing to run a
> quick
> > > experiment?
> > >

> > > On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 1:43 PM, Ian Clelland <iclelland@chromium.org

> > mean