cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestions for a problem
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 23:56:03 GMT
Looks like you will have to generate this yourself for now. But correct me
if I'm wrong, if the CLI is at version X.Y.Z, wouldn't the platform
versions be at least X.Y.Z themselves? At least for the main platforms
(android, ios, bb) this would be true I suppose, at least until 3.5.0 (not
sure when we are diverging).

Since the CLI is tied to certain platform versions, I don't see why the map
can't be auto generated.