cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some pain points from our users :'(
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 18:54:51 GMT
We come with a (framework) developer's perspective, thus an echo chamber.
The comments may or may not be fair but the users do encounter pain, and I
think it does help in identifying issues we missed (reading from the list
overall). Canary in the coal mine, etc.

Filing issues etc ideal, but some, for whatever reason, do not like that
type of forum, but still choose the Google Groups.