cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Some pain points from our users :'(
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 20:56:38 GMT
Listening to our developer community is important but it should come with
the balance that we do make decisions for a good reason, and as Joe
mentoined, this is open source so anyone is free to contribute. The
spectrum of contribution includes complaint though we tend to prefer those
in the form of Jira issues.

Anyhow, those changes mentioned by Todd before where either necessary and
he just didn't have the context to know that, arrived at by public
consensus, or manifest bugs which we fixed.

If this thread was an issue I'd personally mark it as closed.