cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Proposal for cli and plugman code rearrangement
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:23:25 GMT
To clear up my intent, I'm proposing

1. Keep the Plugman and Cordova/CLI as separate repos that we publish as
discreet modules (and use npm / package.json to manage deps)
2. Create a new placeholder repo for staging common module extraction
called cordova-lib
3. Publish many modules from this one git repo called cordova-lib and
prefix any module from it with `cordova-lib` (for example
cordova-lib-app-create would be a great module for sharing)
4. Evaluate if any modules can graduate from cordova-lib to more generally
useful status and get their own git repos

Thoughts?