cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Suggestions for a problem
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 23:07:58 GMT
Moving to independent platform releases doesn't change things other than a
mostly arbitrary number we use for issue tracking. This is the way it works
today:

CLI@X.X.X
'- cordova@X.X.X
    |-ios@X.X.X
    '-android@X.X.X

This is how it would work in the new world order:

CLI@X.X.X
|- ios@X.X.X
'-android@X.X.X

This means other tool that depends on the version locked convenience of the
Cordova release basically will want to track whatever we do with the CLI
instead. Convienantly we will having this in the Cordova package.json so,
hypothetically, this is super easy.