cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Proposal for cli and plugman code rearrangement
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:11:30 GMT
I'm thinking a clean path might look something like this:

plugman
'-package.json -> cordova-lib-plugin-install

cordova-cli
'-package.json -> cordova-lib-plugin-install

cordova-lib
|-plugin-install
|  '-package.json (published as cordova-lib-plugin-install)
etc

Wherein all the 'meat' ends up in cordova-lib and plugman/cordova-cli
become light CLI wrappers. I don't see any reason we change/remove the
already extracted repos for the CLI and Plugman.