cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Sharing code between plugman and cordova-cli
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:33:38 GMT
I realize now that is all we're talking about.

/cordova-the-one-repo-to-rule-them-all
|- cli
|  '- package.json
|- plugman
|  '- package.json
|- etc..

The benefit being it will be faster to rip things into module packages from
one directly I guess if your text editor struggles with many directories
(Is this th problem?) I completely do not follow the reasoning. Commit
history is in one place is a benefit though I personally don't find myself
rewinding time very often (and when I do I find such exercises easier in
small modules.)