cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: [cordova-js] pluginloader/modulemapper, cordova_plugins.js and script injection.
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 22:22:58 GMT
This was the original thing we wanted to get rid of. I understand how we
got here with the refactor towards cordovajs (from seperate cordovajs
implementations in seperate repos) and then plugin extraction.

I see this as just another step on that long refactor to a lightweight,
only-what-we-need, builds. Its a big improvement in code complexity and
runtime exec.