cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gerbasi <>
Subject Re: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 14:22:48 GMT
I am also into this idea and would totally be into working on code to make
that happen. Seems like we could just come up with a simple structure a
plugin could follow to provide emulation in the browser? This could be
through some UI panel or just simple dummy data being returned from calls.
The plugin could really make that call.

If we do go this route maybe we could rethink how ripple is integrated into
the workflow? Is it possible to just make it another platform?

Lastly now that Chrome has much stronger emulation support could we lean on
it for Device, Screen, User Agent and basic sensor emulation then just have
ripple (or this new platform) deal with cordova specific calls and plugins?