cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Max Lynch <...@drifty.com>
Subject Re: Just saying Hi
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 15:33:04 GMT
Thanks Sebastien :)

The first one is a tweaked version of the cordova keyboard plugin that
pushes more of the resize functionality into JS instead of relying on the
native scroll view resizing which was giving us grief. That one does rely
on having a JS scroll system which we currently use in Ionic.

Another is a camera roll streaming plugin so you can do more of the photos
UI in web land rather than relying on navigator.camera.getPicture (which is
great, but a bit too simple for building things like the Instagram or
Twitter photo picker). This one will be a lot more portable.

Those are kind of inline with our plugin goals: instead of baking in some
of the experience (getPicture for example), stream the data and let the web
layer render it. The downside is some of this stuff only feels performant
on iOS 6+ and Android 4.x+

Max

--
Max Lynch