cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: cordova launcher icon support https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli/pull/126
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 13:38:14 GMT
Feel pretty strongly that we shouldn't introduce gap: prefix. cdv: is bad
enough :(. I'm sure PG Build will accept whatever syntax we come up with.

It's true that <platform> isn't documented (that I know of), but it's
consistent with plugin.xml and I think being able to put any elements in
there makes it quite flexible.