cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Automate signed icla to git commits
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:41:55 GMT
As long as we don't release with their code in it, I think it's fine for it
to be committed & then reverted.

Note too, that AFAIK, there's no way for us to verify CCLAs :S

I was imagining adding this to our automated build. E.g. maybe have a coho
command for doing this, and then having our build fail if that command ever
fails.