cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [JS] merging to master for cordova-js and cordova-plugman
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:34:09 GMT
Cool! Does no impact mean that browserify is still not used by
default, or does it mean that it's backward compatible?

Failing specs sounds like impact...

And it does look like medic is failing due to browserify-type things:
http://108.170.217.131:8010/waterfall

Unless you feel like powering through this tonight, I'll probably
revert in the morning so that our continuous build can stay green.