cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Coho Clean-up
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 01:42:10 GMT
Yes, I will say that I was super impressed at how cleanly the code
converted to co-routines.

I had started down the road of promises and quickly determined it was
infeasible.

With "co", 99% of the change was converting function() -> function*(),
and added "yield" in-front of anything async.

There's even code like:
if (cond1 && yield someAsyncThing()) {}

Future is bright :)