cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: hangout / discussion for smaller modules in cordova
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:36:39 GMT
bah - turns out there's three threads about this one subject.

Created a doodle for Wed/Thurs. Add yourself if you'd like to
participate in the discussion.

http://doodle.com/uvyr9454pvepz3a3

Shouldn't take more than a 30 minutes time slice. The point of the
hangout is to speed this along, if we can't find a time this week I
think we should just continue via the doc Mark sent out (thanks for
this Mark!).