cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Nomination for a new chair for Apache Cordova
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 01:11:31 GMT
Sounds good to me. (Do we need a vote thread for this?)
Responsibilities for PMC chair: http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#chair

Note also to others who are on the Cordova PMC
(http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#cordova-pmc)
PMC members have responsibilities as well:
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#policy
Mostly, we are responsible for making sure our releases are up to par.