cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 20:17:47 GMT
For those passionate about Ripple, I'd like to try and woo you to two
other avenues, as I don't see Ripple in the Cordova workflow in the
future.

cordova-app-harness for on-device testing (this is essentially the
same as PhoneGap Developer App)
cordova-browser CLI platform for local in-browser testing (very
similar to Ripple, but fully supported by CLI & works with plugins in
a generic way)