cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 17:16:20 GMT
There is definitely overlap with cordova-browser. Chrome devtools has also
added many mobile-emulation type features since Ripple was developed.

There's also cordova-app-harness (and equivalent down-stream apps) that aid
in a better dev. workflow).

Not totally against having Cordova fold in Ripple, but I don't want to see
it get added in and then unmaintained, and I think we're fairly spread-thin
already.