cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Nomination for a new chair for Apache Cordova
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 01:17:23 GMT
Joe - totally uncalled for. Not sure where it even came from. If you
hate Apache so much, then why are you a *volunteer* on an Apache
project?

I'm fairly confident that there is not a good understanding of what it
means to be a PMC, or PMC chair, and Jim is spending his time to help
us out.
Jim - thank you.