cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [cordova-js] do we need <clobbers/>, <merges/> ?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 19:50:40 GMT
I think symbol mapping comes with some nuances, and having the them in a
declarative way makes it easier than telling all plugins to write their JS
in a certain way. It's a level of indirection that gives us the ability to
control exactly *when* the mapping happens for example.

The question of whether we *need* them is not a good way to phrase it I
think. Rather:
Pros? Cons? Worth changing at this point?