cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Koudritsky <kam...@google.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Cordova guidelines part of ContributorWorkflow
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:25:14 GMT
The style guide contains the following two points that seem to partially
contradict each other. Ok if we just delete the second one?

   1. Remove unnecessary trailing whitespace in lines; this includes after
   operators, commas, semicolons or braces.
   2. trailing spaces - you should turn off "remove trailing spaces" in
   your editor/IDE. That is, trailing spaces should be left in files. Not
   doing this yields extra diff junk, and sometime trailing spaces are
   significant.