cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <>
Subject BB10 com.blackberry.utils plugin .so?
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 20:31:36 GMT
For BB10, cordova-plugin-contacts has a couple pre-reqs, one of which is the plugin "com.blackberry.utils".
The plugin.xml for that utils plugin referenes a couple lib-files "device/" and
"simulator/", which appears to be compiled from C source. I'd like to build them

If I install that utils plugin via the CLI (fetched from plugin repo) those .so files are
present. If I go to the github source repo at [1] those .so files used to be present but are
no longer present. Actually they were removed by a recent commit [2]. There are makefiles
to build arm and x86, but not to build the "device" and "simulator" so's as previously present
before the recent commit [2]. So how do I build "device/" and "simulator/"?
Are they simply renamed versions of arm and x86? Thanks!