cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Website updated
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:34:04 GMT
The emphasis that it's *Apache* Cordova, and not just "Cordova",
esp on docs.cordova.io is pretty pityful. Yeah, it sez
"Apache Cordova" at the top... but that's it. Not even
a footer that sez stuff about Apache, Apache Cordova and Cordova
being trademarks of the ASF with pointers back...

This needs to be addressed...