cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zalewa <pzal...@mozilla.com>
Subject Re: Hotfix policy?
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 14:07:40 GMT
@ Michal Mocny
The fix was ready pretty soon after the bug was released/noticed. It
just waited few weeks until 3.4.1-xxx was shipped.
I haven't seen this right on, as I updated to new Cordova when it was
still 3.4.0-0.1.0, the bug was introdcued after that.

@ Steven Gill
Is there any doc about writing needed tests?
That'd be my next important thing to do on this project.

--
Piotr Zalewa
Mozilla