cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram Narasimhan (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Help Wanted: Pull Requests
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:14:52 GMT
We also have a couple of pull requests open for Contacts, and other plugins. Would love to
see them merged fast.
Sergey and I could help, but we are not committers and cannot merge.

-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Soref [mailto:jsoref@blackberry.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 9:12 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help Wanted: Pull Requests

Andrew Grieve wrote:
> I've been managing PRs for CLI & Plugman alright, but no one's been
> doing plugins.
> Just did camera last night, and now I'm spent on time.
>
> Any volunteers?

I can't commit to doing this yet. I still haven't done any official commits yet. I've relied
on others to merge for me.

I will probably try to figure out the state of plugins/platforms shortly (probably next week,
possibly late this week). Ideally, this will mean comments about code or indications that
a rebase is needed. Which should at least help a little.