cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <>
Subject RE: Some pain points from our users :'(
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 15:29:55 GMT
Any particular place? Sorry if obvious - but it would need to be a github repo multiple folks
can edit. (Seems like that would be quicker than PRs imo.)
From: Marcel Kinard <>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 10:22 AM
Subject: Re: Some pain points from our users :'(

How about using a short-term wiki page to create/grow the draft? Then it could migrate into

Getting to the end of the Cordova docs with a working helloWorld, and then having signposts
for the next places to go would be a significant gain in the perceived usability of Cordova.
Ray, thank you!

On Apr 30, 2014, at 9:11 AM, Ray Camden <> wrote:

> I'd love to take a stab at this. Where would be a good place for to post a draft that
folks could edit and the Cordova team could just take it over when happy?

View raw message