cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Camden <rayca...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2014 15:17:13 GMT
I am naturally inclined to *not* leave Ripple as I think it is a great tool, but I'll check
out cordova-browser. You say it is very similar to Ripple, but where exactly is it? The github
repo is mostly empty now.

From: agrieve@google.com <agrieve@google.com> on behalf of Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 3:17 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: [Discuss] The Future of Ripple as a Top Level ASF Project

For those passionate about Ripple, I'd like to try and woo you to two
other avenues, as I don't see Ripple in the Cordova workflow in the
future.

cordova-app-harness for on-device testing (this is essentially the
same as PhoneGap Developer App)
cordova-browser CLI platform for local in-browser testing (very
similar to Ripple, but fully supported by CLI & works with plugins in
a generic way)