cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Hu, Ningxin" <ningxin...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Android] Refactoring for different engines
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 01:34:52 GMT
Some follow-ups:

> - fix failing mobile spec tests (file-transfer?, media?)
Media automation tests pass after install media plugin after file plugin.

>   - (option) one plugin, use hooks to download static library
An update: after Crosswalk 6.35.129.0, the Crosswalk WebView could be downloaded directly,
for examples
https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/canary/6.35.129.0/arm/crosswalk-webview-6.35.129.0-arm.zip
https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/canary/6.35.129.0/x86/crosswalk-webview-6.35.129.0-x86.zip

> - plugman works to install but CLI does not, lets figure that out
Reproduce the CLI issues by:
1. cordova-android/bin/create hello
2. plugman install --plugin cordova-crosswalk-engine --project hello
3. cd hello; cordova/build

My steps to fix:
1. Add "android.library.reference.1=crosswalk-webview-6.35.129.0-arm/xwalk_core_library”
into CordovaLib’s project.properties
2. export ANDROID_HOME-<ANDROID_SDK_ROOT>
3. remote custome_rules.xml in generated project, otherwise, R.class of xwalk_core_library
will not be generated which leads to switch back to Android WebView.

Thanks,
-ningxin