cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Hu, Ningxin" <ningxin...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Android] Refactoring for different engines
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 00:58:43 GMT
> Michal wrote:
> One more TODO: We should make sure to support Crosswalk within an app using
> multiple CordovaWebView's, and make sure they share resources best they can.

This is the design goal of Crosswalk WebView. Crosswalk WebView is using single process architecture,
multiple Crosswalk WebViews run in one process.

Do we have or plan to have test case of multiple webview instances in one app? Current InAppBrowser
plugin is using Android WebView, as I know.

Thanks,
-ningxin