cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Hu, Ningxin" <ningxin...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [Android] Refactoring for different engines
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 02:02:22 GMT
> I think that we could do this differently. I would rather see the functionality of CordovaActivity.makeWebViewClient
and CordovaActivity.makeChromeClient moved into the AndroidWebView class, and declared as
methods in the CordovaWebView interface. Then we would override them in XWalkCordovaWebView
to do the right thing.
> The extra string manipulation magic, and reflection, that this patch introduces, seems
wrong to me. Considering that we already have methods in XWalkCordovaWebView to construct
those objects, then we should let the XWalkCordovaWebView construct them.

Agree with your solution. It sounds better to me. I've updated the PR to implement it. Please
take another look.

> (I do like your method of iterating over the constructors, though -- I'm going to try
to use that code in makeWebView as well)

Thanks. I've implemented it in the PR update. Please review.

-ningxin