cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Venkata Kiran" <svkir...@gmail.com>
Subject Fix for CB-4602
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 06:25:56 GMT
Hi,

                I have openned a  pull request to close the below issue on
Android.

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-globalization/pull/8

The values returned by the getPrefferedLanguage needs to be consistent
across all platforms. Android seems to be little bit of out of sync. I
changed the code to return ISO 639-2 code of the language(some platforms are
returning ISO 639 code).

Can this be reviewed and merged if it is ok.

BTW this is my 1st pull request on Apache project. I have contributed code
on other projects on githib. Do I need to send a separate ICLA ?If yes, to
which email id ?

Thanks,

--Kiran