cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: InAppBrowser doesn't work on Android.
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:54:32 GMT
I have the latest 3.4 code and have a working android app that uses
inAppBrowser.  Aaron, can you run cordova plugin list and make sure the
plugin is installed?  Are you seeing any errors in the console?  I
typically open eclipse when I'm debugging an android cordova app and watch
the LogCat console for errors.

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Mobile Engineer | t: +415.787.4589 | ldeluca@apache.org | |
ldeluca@us.ibm.com | lisaseacat.com | |

From:   Aaron Joshua Cajes <aaroncajes@me.com>
To:     "dev@cordova.apache.org" <dev@cordova.apache.org>
Date:   03/30/2014 09:39 PM
Subject:        InAppBrowser doesn't work on Android.

I've created a new cordova app using the latest version: 3.4.0 and i've
also added the IAB plug-in (org.apache.cordova.InAppBrowser).

It works smoothly in iOS but it doesn't work on Android. It doesn't even
open a single webpage.

The code is:

Just wondering if there's a working fix. I've googled around but nothing
came even close to a possible fix. Hope someone helps.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone