cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: plugman create plugin on Windows issues
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:51:40 GMT
Sergey, thank you!  That worked.  Now to figure out the best way to do
plugin development.  I'm writing the android side and since it's Java I
want to use an IDE rather than brackets to compile the code.  I imported
into Eclipse as an existing android project code.  But imported the entire
cordova project rather than just the plugin.  If I just do the plugin the
java doesn't compile.  Does anyone have any tips/tricks for working with
the android plugin source for development?  Is what I'm doing what you'd
recommend?

Also, should I opened a JIRA issue to track the windows plugman issue I
saw.  I know that we don't formally support the plugin creation stuff from
plugman.. yet.  So when we get to it this information will be preserved.
Here's the url: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6252

Thanks,

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca