cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andre.Berth...@ard.de
Subject WG: Search for developer contact for integration of Google Chromecast functionality into Apache Cordova
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 15:33:32 GMT
 Hello (again),

As I didn't receive an answer until now I'd like to renew my request.
Even if you can't give me a final answer, please send me a mail, when you read this post.

Thank you very much.

Mit besten Grüßen,
                                                  André Berthold
André Berthold
ARD Online l ARD.de
Head of Technology and Software development
Leitung Technik & Entwicklung

Südwestrundfunk
Am Fort Gonsenheim 139
55122 Mainz