cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>
Subject Re: Monthly Hangouts!
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 22:20:58 GMT
> Also might be neat if everyone could share 1 or 2 bugs that they think are
> important to fix.

I think at the moment, the number one bug for me is the icons and splash screens. I know there
has been work on this, but I’d love to know where we are at with it and see if there is
anything we still need to bang out for it to happen.

It’s starting to get a bit embarrassing to answer questions about :/

> I've picked out mid-month Tuesdays and have alternated how early Tommy has
> to wake up to attend:

You are the best :)