cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: hooks support for plugins
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:00:22 GMT
In that case (i.e., "npm test") the user is explicitly invoking the script. If we are talking
about hooks that run automatically on "cordova plugin add", then it is implicit. How about
if the cli prompted the user when a hook request is present such as "plugin foobar wants to
run the script xyz. Do you grant permission for it to do so?" Perhaps plugman could have an
--accept-scripts parm that granted permission to all such requests to prevent prompting?