cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Jonathan" <jonathan...@sap.com>
Subject Explicitly added plugin gets deleted as dependent of other plugin
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:46:49 GMT
When testing with cordova 3.4.0-0.1.3, if a plugin A is a dependent of plugin B, then running
the following command will automatically delete plugin B from the project

cordova plugin add PluginB
cordova plugin add pluginA
cordova plugin rm pluginB

As pluginA is explicitly added into the project, unless it is explicated removed from project
by using "cordova plugin rm pluginA" command, then it should not be deleted from the project
when deleting pluginB.

The test is done on iOS platform.

Please let me know if this is a known issue, or whether I need to submit a bug for it

Thanks
Jonathan