cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Bofah <sidney.bo...@neofonie.de>
Subject UX / UI: New Splash Screens & Icons
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:18:16 GMT
Dear team,

As this is my first post here, a short intro: I’m a project manager from a Berlin-based,
larger development company and a Hybrid/HTML5 evangelist.

I’d like to contribute something here and as a first-off, i reworked Cordovas' dated splash
screen and icons and created 2 variants.
I think the proposal fares well on all platforms.

Splashscreen: https://i.cloudup.com/1PTrAENWqI.png
Icon: https://i.cloudup.com/GZugN48eBF.png

Of course, source PSDs with auto-export slices for all native sizes & platforms will be
made available.

Which one do you like more? White or blue?

Best Regards
Sidney
—