cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez Glez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 15:29:38 GMT
Yes indeed, it runs without emulation. There's some differences between
createmobilespec.sh, and this one.
Well this one can work by itself, if it doesn't have available the coho
repository, it will download it, if it's present, it gives you the choice
to update it.
It allows delete the "mobilespec" project, if is present.
It supports (Android, Blackberry10, Windows Phone 8, and Windows 8[Not
entirely supported])
It allows to choice between add *all plugins* from coho repository, and also*
add individual plugins*(This is useful to add a plugin that you are or were
working on and add it to the mobile project to test it)
Install/update several requirements to build the mobilespec (install
grunt/grunt-CLI).
Also allows you to deploy the application to a* phone or emulator*, just
switching menu's. It's possible deploy to all the platforms at the time.

It's a batch script for windows, it doesn't have any GUI, except for when
you are trying to select a path, at that time it creates some VBS(at temp
system folder) to launch a GUI window to select a path. It should work fine
in the cordova-coho/cordova-mobile-spec folder, but, if the coho-repository
isn't present, it will download all the repository, and all files required
to work with.

It just need, git for windows installed, and the environment for the
platforms that you are trying to test, that's it.

It's really easy to use, I think it can be useful tool to use.