cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gonzalez Glez <martin.c.glez.g...@gmail.com>
Subject CB-6121 (Windows command line script for Mobile spec)
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 22:15:24 GMT
I've just made a command line script for Mobile spec tests under Windows.
It can handle Android, BB10, WP8, and Windows 8 platform.
So if somebody, has the opportunity to test it, I'd really like to receive
some feedback about it, check if more capabilities or options can be added.

Basically is a command line script file, that uses the Cordova Command Line
Interface, git for windows, and node cordova-cli module to create and
assist the test process, using cordova mobile specs test suite, that
includes manual and automated tests, to test plugins capabilities, as well
as stability through versions.
The script capabilities helps to simplify the test process, obtaining all
resources required or giving the chance to set them in place, or set where
they are.
This script file it uses the cordova CLI capabilities to create, add
platforms/plugins, as well as build, emulate and deploy to phone, it also
uses the coho script to update some repositories, and get several resources
if it's required.

This is the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6121

Pull request with the complete description:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-mobile-spec/pull/51

Regards.
Martin Gonzalez