cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <>
Subject Re: Consolidating the Distribution of Platforms & Plugins
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:28:56 GMT
This is one of the several things I want to unify in CLI and Plugman, that
collectively argue for turning both the `cordova` and `plugman` packages
into thin wrappers around a common cordova-lib dependency.

I'm also prototyping some related crazy ideas, but it will be some weeks
before I have a chance to work on this. I think it may be my focus starting
in a couple of weeks though, since my recent work on the App Harness/Chrome
ADT and push support is winding down.