cordova-dev mailing list archives

From David Kemp <drk...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Get your test results here! Medic/CI viewing available
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 17:16:25 GMT
Hi folks,
We thought this was fixed, but we continue to have trouble with the
automated iOS deployment. It works fine for a while and then starts failing
to run the app. It always deploys the app, just often fails to then start
it and run the test. As a result, the iOS tests are often incorrectly in a
fail state - you can tell with a little inspection that the test did not
deploy (as opposed to failed).

On a more positive note, for any mobile tests that run (Android or iOS),
the shell output in the last step contains a link to the couchdb results
page for that test. If there are errors, you can see the details there.