cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Torres <jorge.torres.maldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Intro and multithread calls - file-transfer in particular
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 14:59:49 GMT
Dear all,

My name is Jorge Torres, I love cordova! been using it for 3 years now.
I would like to contribute.

I have been getting warnings of filetransfer taking too long, its a quick
fix to make that happen on a separate thread.

I dont know how to request commit changes, but I attach the an IOS patched
file CDVFileTransfer.m for the download call.

I simply modified download method (line 365) by routing the call to a new
thread.

I do wonder now, in most cases sending the CDVInvokes to another thread is
ideal, do you guys think we should work on a general solution for this.

One last question: lf I wanted to request commits directly how can I do
that.

Jorge