cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Sidney Bofah <sidney.bo...@neofonie.de>
Subject UX / UI: New Splash Screens & Icons
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2014 10:26:05 GMT
Dear team,

As this is my first post here, a short intro: I'm a project manager from a
Berlin-based, larger development company and a Hybrid/HTML5 evangelist.

I'd like to contribute something here and as a first-off, i reworked
Cordovas' dated splash screen and icons and created 2 variants. I think the
proposal fares well on all platforms.

Splashscreen: https://i.cloudup.com/1PTrAENWqI.png

Icon: https://i.cloudup.com/GZugN48eBF.png

Of course, source PSDs with auto-export slices for all native sizes &
platforms will be made available. Which one do you like more?

Best Regards, Sidney