cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Developments on CB-4952 issue?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 19:00:25 GMT
Hi Alex,

I believe that the issue is resolved, as of this morning. I've commented on
the bug in JIRA -- File is now resolving all symlinks in file:/// URLs, so
if your incoming URL starts with /private/, then that will be stripped.

This didn't quite make it into v1.0.1, so for now, the unofficial solution
is to install the dev branch of the File plugin.

You can do that from github directly, or you can use the Codova CLI like
this:

$ cordova plugin add git://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file.git#dev

Try that out and let me know if it solves your problem.

Thanks,
Ian