cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [Vote] cordova-plugin-inappbrowser@0.3.3
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 22:01:40 GMT
I've seen that before -- it just means that you haven't declared,
explicitly or implicitly, that you trust that the signing key is really
Andrew's.

The important line should be above that, and should say

gpg: Good signature from "Andrew Grieve (CODE SIGNING KEY) <
agrieve@apache.org>"

What you can do right now is run "gpg --fingerprint", and then have Andrew
do that same, and verify that they match. Then you can safely ignore the
message :)

The long term solution is to get Andrew's (and Steven's, and anyone else's)
public key signed by some Apache folks. Apparently there's a key signing
party at every ApacheCon, so that'll be a good time to do it.

--------
Instead of ignoring the message, you can also sign the key with your own:

$ gpg --edit-key agrieve@apache.org