cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Search for developer contact for integration of Google Chromecast functionality into Apache Cordova
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:03:30 GMT
Hello André,

I'm sorry that I missed your email; I would have responded to it last week,
but I was on vacation. Thanks for bringing it up again.

There are, in fact, several active members of the Cordova project who also
happen to be Google developers, including myself. There should be a way
that we can provide the Chromecast team with any information that they need
for integration.

I'll follow up with you off-list with some contact suggestions.

Regards,
Ian