cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Pull Requests and Re-writing History
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 02:52:37 GMT
If you're really concerned about keeping their commits intact, then you can
also do what I did with
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/pull/30 --

I added her repo as a remote, and merged with --no-ff back into dev. That
kept all of the original commits intact, any my name goes on the merge
commit.

(That may have also contributed to the pull request being marked as
'merged' automagically by GitHub)